OpenGrok Search Upon Link Click

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:11:54 PDT 2012

Who is actually in charge of fixing something like this open at
opengrok? I agree that there are alternative ways but it would be nice
just to click on the object name and it take you to a valid search
instead of a null search. If this is something that needs to go to
opengrok web developers I can get them an email.

Joel