follow up on handling text:p tag on ods import

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 14 18:11:07 PDT 2012

Hey Daniel,

2012/6/14 Daniel Bankston <daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com>:
> On 06/14/2012 07:03 AM, Daniel Bankston wrote:
>>

>> So it seems either I should make the import conditionally use my OUString
>> replacement for simple text and XTextCursor withXMLParaContext for
>> complicated text, or I should abandon it all together for now.  Do you think
>> it would be worth it to convert the import for just simple text?
>>
> Or maybe I could try to make an sc specific XMLParaContext by copying and
> modifying xmloff's XMLParaContext.

Just leave the text import out for now. Save the patch that you have
till now and we can check later if we want to come back to it.
Importing only simple text cells is not a good idea because it will
increase the complexity of this part of the import code and is a
source for future problems.

Regards,
Markus