[REVIEWED] DialogBox class for Python

Joost Eekhoorn joost.eekhoorn at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:40:44 PDT 2012

2012/6/13 Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com>

> > Where is the place for such a demo ?
>
>         I massaged it a bit into a patch in your name (attached).
> This makes it part of the default install and set of samples.

Thanks for placing it in scripting/examples/python
The is other file UnoDialog.py in wizards/ui. Is that not confusing?

>        Unfortunately - as I run it in master I get the attached error.
>
> I did not tested it well enough.
It is on r.28: import dialogbox
Obsolete. Must be removed.

In the meantime I have reworked the "csv import dialog" into an extension.
My idea is to publish it as an extension. (Will be end of July.)
The extension is attached, so it can be tested and commented.

It works in LibreOffice 3.5.4 on Windows.
For LibreOffice 3.5.3.2 on Ubuntu I had to copy some .py files from my
development directory
into /usr/lib/libreoffice/program/, thus I could use uno.py and helperuno.py

Can I use "org.libreoffice.examples.python.pyfeaturing" as identifier?

Is there a seperate mailing list for making extensions?
Or is this the right list?

Joost