#51213 Rendered text under Ubuntu's Writer is wider than Windows

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jun 19 02:23:31 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 12:12 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > Should we fix that bug for LibreOffice,
> > or should we just leave it,
>
> And when you say "we", you mean "you", right?

	Which put another way means - this is not the right mailing list to
'push' anything, except development of fixes :-) if you want to work on
a patch to fix it (and it may well be a simple font issue I havn't
looked), then this is the right place; otherwise please discuss it on
the discuss list.

	Thanks,

		Michael.