[ANN] Please -play-with- Gerrit from now on for Patch Review ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jun 19 02:30:22 PDT 2012

So,

On Mon, 2012-06-18 at 12:09 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
>  http://sweetshark.livejournal.com/13298.html
>
> gerrit is documented and ready to go. Please use it for code review
> as much as

	Personally I'd like to see where we're at with gerrit, how it works,
get people trained up in the command-line tooling, and get a final
sign-off from the ESC before we encourage world+wife to deploy this.

	It sounds very promising - and useful in principle; but I'd like to see
for myself that it actually works, and does so in a way that actively
helps rather than hindering people.

	Your write-up no doubt goes some way towards this of course.

	ATB,

		Michael.