#51213 Rendered text under Ubuntu's Writer is wider than Windows

Nguyễn Vũ Hưng vuhung16plus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:36:44 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Tor Lillqvist <tml at iki.fi> wrote:
> And when you say "we", you mean "you", right?

No, I did mean "we" - the LibreOffice team and I consider myself a member :)

# I work on Vietnamese l10n team and in this bug report, as a tester.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing
lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my
employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.