Cleaning bug list

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:36:34 PDT 2012

I moved this to a new thread because the subject here didn't really
accurately portray the direction of the conversation but I wanted to say I
have uploaded the latest flowchard:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/06/Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg

I wasn't sure how or if I needed a wiki page or if I should just link to
the jpg in the Useful Links section of the Bug Triage wiki page. Any
thoughts? If you could respond on the other thread (more accurate subject)
that would be great, if not here is fine. Thanks all for the input, I think
that this is at least a decent start.

Joel