Breakpoints

Daniel Bankston daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:46:35 PDT 2012

On 06/20/2012 02:04 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
> Thanks I'll look through those links. One thing I noticed on the wiki
> is that it says to do this:
>
> cd /opt/libreoffice/program
>
> when I install from source it never installs there so I was confused
> for a second (or two). I think maybe updating the wiki to include a
> couple examples or at least a link to the first site you provided
> could be useful.
>

> Thanks again,
> Joel
I didn't notice that myself, but you should cd to whatever directory you
make install to.  If you use make dev-install, then you would mostly
likely want to cd to LIBOROOT/install/program, where LIBOROOT is the
root directory where ever you git cloned.

Also make sure you are building with --enable-debug or at least with
--enable-symbols.

--Daniel