[ANN] Please use Gerrit from now on for Patch Review

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jun 21 02:13:38 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 22:46 +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> we vaguely considered running a TDF OpenID provider in the distant future,
> but so shied away from that for the nontrivial cost (security is hard to
> get right)

	I imagine if Lionel wanted to re-open that decision, and has done the
work anyway to get an openID server setup, -and- we labelled it clearly
as some "low security, for internal infrastructure only" thing - then
the sysadmin guys might be able to help get Lionel plugged into their
world to do that.

	I'd poke Thorsten Behrens / Florian Effenberger I guess if you'd be
interested in setting that up & maintaining it (personally).

	Failing that a hack-around might be to create an account with some
temporary openID identity, setup the ssh key (so the command-line tools
work), then having some server tweak to disable that user from weblogin.
That'd make you an automatic champion of command-line parity too I
guess ;-)

	HTH,

		Michael.