[ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.0.0 beta2 available for testing

ape os2sa at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 21 08:10:41 PDT 2012

Hi, all

A few notes about LibO-dev_3.6.0.0.beta2 (ID: f010139); OS - Windows.

1st note (see - gui_error_win_x86.gif).
 Error GUI. The description is difficult to make because my English is very
bad. But I made an animation (gui_error_win_x86.gif) that will explain
everything without me.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3991595/gui_error_win_x86.gif
gui_error_win_x86.gif

2nd note (see - capt_01.png).
 With a little work, I realized that because of Innovations - the bright
background of the workspace applications:
 - my eyes get tired more quickly;
 - my monitor "hooked" more intense;
 - sometimes I confused, where is my (left) cursor now - on the edge of the
page, on the working area or on the ruler ...

3rd note (see - capt_01.png, on the right - LibreOffice-3.5).
 The right cursor showed a new error GUI LibO-3.5.4rc1 (perhaps only for
me): the button "Update" is attached to the right edge of the toolbar
"Menu", but not separated by "X" pixels from the right edge of the "Help".
The visual effect - the button closes the menu, making it unavailable - is
obvious. I think that I'll see the same error in version 3.6.0 when it will
be possible to upgrade to 3.6.1.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3991595/capt_01.png capt_01.png
--
ape