[libreoffice-projects] [ANN] Please use Gerrit from now on for Patch Review

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Fri Jun 22 04:13:50 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:06:28AM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 07:53:42AM +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>> As I review very few patches, keeping me happy in this respect is
>> probably not high priority, except maybe as a long tail argument (if
>> we have 100 committers reviewing one patch per two months, that's
>> still 600 reviews per year... Worth having for the project).

> For 6 changes per year, wouldnt you already be well served with the
> "watched projects"?

No. When I have some free / floating time, I hunt for low-hanging
fruit in the review queue (patches I can review without understanding
the area),  so that the "big" reviewers can focus on the more
complicated reviews. So restricting to a subarea is not helpful.

(But again, if it is low-hanging fruit, it won't take the big
reviewers much time anyway :) )

--
Lionel