[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2012][svg export filter] Weekly Report #5

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Tue Jun 26 01:26:02 PDT 2012

Hi Marco,

you wrote:
> Ported all transition tables that describe how an animation can
> pass from one state to another. Added support for the repeatCount
> attribute for time containers.

yay - good work indeed, we were missing that since years! :)

> Implemented support to the rewind option for the JavaScript
> engine.

Is that working satisfactory already? If yes, I wouldn't mind you
merging svg-export into master again.

> Created two Easy hacks for shape transitions and slide transitions.
> The goal of such easy hacks is to add support for more shape and
> slide transitions to the JavaScript presentation engine.

Excellent - that would be fdo#51358 and fdo#51357 for the bystanders
wanting to poke. ;)

> Unfortunately I could not do more because I was knocked out by a
> gastrointestinal virus. I need to pay more attention to what I eat.

Really sorry to hear - get well soon!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten