[PUSHED] - Add support for gnome-mail to send documents from file menu.

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jun 26 04:22:38 PDT 2012

Hi Peter,

On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 23:40 +0200, Peter Tillemans wrote:
>  Something like
> this : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-June/033525.html

	Yes ! :-) Sorry for the delay, I just got around to merging that & add
you to the wiki in abit.

>         it'd be nice to default to that too. Defaults live in
>         officecfg/ and/or come from some system detection logic
>         somewhere - keys to git grep for might be ExternalMailer,
>         CommandProfile etc.
>
> I am trying to wrap my head around the default configuration. As it
> seems on Linux xdg-email works on all common desktop environments, at
> least the ones which also have a libreoffice autodetect driver. Then
> the autodetect can be shortcircuited and xdg-email used as default.

	Yep - sounds sensible.

> However I am going to need some more study to change the default.

	Any progress there ? :-)

	If you can change the setting in the UI; then storing your
~/.config/libreoffice before and after, and doing a diff -ur (perhaps
with some xmllint --format magic) can often help pinpoint the exact
place in officecfg/ to poke at.

	Thanks !

		Michael.