fdo 50950 make (ISO)WEEKNUM comply with ODFF1.2, advise asked

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 11:06:56 PDT 2012

Hi Winfried,

On Monday, 2012-06-25 09:53:29 +0200, Winfried Donkers wrote:

> I will do that. (I hope my contributions don't cost you too much time
> in correcting so that they fit well in the general picture...)

Well, my hope is that I'm not too dumb to educate you ;-) so you'd be
able to work more independently on spreadsheet functions.

> > It seems one point didn't make it across: I did not suggest to create yet
> > another (internal) WEEKNUM function.
>
> I did start with keeping WEEKNUM_ADD in the Add-in module, but as
> I had diffuculties in using the Date::getWeekofYear function (getting
> the null date right),

hm.. GetNullDate() and the exact/exact algorithm of GetDiffParam() in
analysishelper.cxx didn't help?

> I am a bit busy with other projects at the time, so don't hurry for my sake :-)

No problem, take your time.

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD