Including a patch from AOO...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jun 27 02:56:31 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-27 at 11:22 +0200, Michael Stahl wrote:
> that makes sense in general, but (to my non-legally-trained eyes) it
> looks like this patch is so simple that it very likely doesn't meet the
> threshold of creativity that is required to be eligible for copyright
> protection in the first place

	I don't want to go there really. Please just re-implement the fix in a
different way - and/or if this is a really key-fix we can re-base that
one file in 3.6.

	I'm glad author E-mails are going into svn these days - we can use them
in future post the re-base to ensure crediting / affiliations etc. are
correctly given.

	ATB,

		Michael.