Including a patch from AOO...

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Jun 27 08:36:57 PDT 2012

I'm rather fond of if (A ? !B : A) myself [;<).

I agree.  if (A && !B) is functional and a trifle.

This is not a legal opinion.  But if anyone on AOOi is angry about it, it will just make us look ridiculous.  There is no lack of opportunities for us to do that without getting this fussy about something that is good for all of us to handle properly.  Providing attribution to the AOOi bugzilla and/or fix might be nice.

 - Dennis