ScInterpreter::Interpret() backtraces during ODS import

Daniel Bankston daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:34:38 PDT 2012

Hi, Markus,

Attached are the backtraces you requested for ScInterpreter::Interpret()
while importing sc/qa/unit/data/ods/functions.ods.  While the document
is being loaded, bt1.log is called once and then bt2.log is called
multiple times.  After the document is loaded, if I click on a different
tab to view for the first time since the document has been loaded,
bt3.log is called multiple times.  When ScInterpreter::Interpret() is
called multiple times, I assume that each call is for each formula cell,
although I have not thoroughly verified this.

Does this mean we are indeed unnecessarily recalculating formula results
even though we have imported formula results at our disposal?

Respectfully,
Daniel Bankston