[REVIEW 3-5-1] fdo#46181 fix installer language for zh-HK and zh-MO

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:03:33 PST 2012

Hi,

This was a bug in our multi language Windows Installer, users from
Hong Kong saw Simplified Chinese install wizard instead of Traditional
Chinese. I tested and the same happened when locale was set to Macau
S.A.R., so I made the patch below. Sorry for the sloppy indentation, I
fixed that in the subsequent commit.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0f56302890e2f587dfc0230a0445199db97b4ffd

Please cherry pick it to libreoffice-3-5 and libreoffice-3-5-1. I
tested it on Windows 7, and it works as expected.

Thanks,
Andras