"StarONE" ?

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Sun Mar 4 06:22:01 PST 2012

If you do an opengrok "full" search for "starone", you will find a
bunch of comments mainly. At first I thought "StarONE" was some
abandoned StarDivision product that StarOffice used to interface to,
and that these comments were indicators of code snippets that aren't
needed. But apparently it was simply the name for the StarOffice SDK
or something like that? So presumably we could add a (very) Easy Hack
to change these comments to simpy say "the SDK" instead?

--tml