Reduce duplicate code: PrinterJob::writeProlog

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 07:30:36 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 11:41 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Caolan - I notice the option seems to be mentioned in:
>
> 	qadevOOo/testdocs/ttt.sda
>
> 	Which you touched last :-) is this a feature we need to keep ?

Originally the smoketest just wrote out some .sdX files and reloaded
them, and since write capability was removed from binfilter that wasn't
possible anymore, so I justed lumped in the last .sdX files we were able
to write into qadevOOo/testdocs/ for the purposes of the smoketest
binfilter test, there's no thought gone into their specific contents.

C.