GNU make version

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Mar 6 12:54:59 PST 2012

On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 19:56 +0100, Michael Stahl wrote:
> personally i'd be rather more thrilled if all those nice patches found
> their way upstream and a new release were done (after we test it on all
> platforms of course).

	Sure - you can hope that these guys will release :-) but ... six months
since the last release and no signs, and of course no-one has been
motivated to write these built-in functions yet :-)

> then we can consider making that release a pre-requisite for LO build...

	This is the current plan, so far it doesn't seem to be going so
well ;-) also - as-of-now we don't check for gnumake >= 3.82 - though
IIRC 3.81 causes some hideous problems so ...

	ATB,

		Michael.