[REVIEW] fix for fdo#46336, we should export all row styles

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:31:56 PST 2012

Hey,

[1] fixes that we don't export all row styles which is an information
loss and produces problems with graphic layer objects. This should not
cause any performance impact or a increase in the size of the document
since they are moved into one entry for all repeated rows.

I think it is a safe fix and should be put into 3-5 but please correct
the bug number in the commit message before you push.

Regards,
Markus

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f5ef8396744966b9bd648bc0d1cb654db8c250be