performance enhancements for cygwin make

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Mar 8 01:07:15 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-08 at 09:52 +0200, Noel Grandin wrote:
> I'm having a bash at this - mostly I copied and simplified the
> corresponding code from the GNU touch utility.

	ooh - exciting ! :-) thanks for that, I'll hold fire on filing the easy
hack on that. Hopefully you're working on the version from our git repo
that is at least sanely revision controlled, fast local diffs etc. :-)

> Anybody have any ideas?

	I think the consensus is right - that you should write them for unix as
well, although the win is smaller there it will be at least something I
guess.

	Looking forward to your patches ! :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.