[REVIEW] fix for fdo#47105, use the new anonymous db name

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 17:32:56 PST 2012

Hey,

[1] fixes that Range contains column labels is not enabled for
anonymous db data. The check still used the old string for anonymous
db data.

The patch is simple and safe and therefore I think we should include
it into 3-5.

Please also consider to add the following commits that fix some more
problems around the anonymous db data:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=59dcb5918dbcb93173afcd5bc4f3b01fa7bef1ee
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=66fbd3a48ac5608eeb45629b9d285790cfcefff6
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ecdc626d91d723c9861345008d6563b118a92a7a

The new string for anonymous db data is not localized and should be
used only in calc core. I hope that I now removed all references to
this string in the GUI.

Regards,
Markus

[1] http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=259839dcb9ee74c3a24bbec12de4ec92b56ad62e