[Libreoffice-commits] .: 2 commits - lcms2/makefile.mk

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Mar 9 07:19:44 PST 2012

Ok, I think I understood what is going on on your machine.

Seeing your commit:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5ce2c589081aaa6f5414c12cdabd8e96482430c3

I have the 7.1 SDK "registered" with Visual Studio 2008 as default SDK.
If you needed that commit instead of it being picked from the registry
key of default SDK, it might be the reason. I think a proper fix would
be to propagate the necessary INCLUDE variable and other to rc.exe
specifically.

BTW, the project directories that you fixed in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4839f974925a6da50be9cd0dc7ab907182abbb93
had actually a problem. In my own imagination, this is the fix
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=347de4170751f99d92fb4f014586cd606e30887f
Initially I wanted to build the dll for VS2008 and VS2010 from the same
*.vcproj file, which VS2010 knows how to do. But later I realized that
the VS2010 directory has a *.vcproj file identical to the one in the
VS2008 directory and that the *.vcxproj file there is basically created
by converting the *.vcproj file. So, I thought it better to build the
two cases in the same directory. But, as usual, I somehow forgot to
modify the branch I was not using :)

F.