OpenOffice Addon Plugin on Eclipse

libreoffice.ge at gmail.com libreoffice.ge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:54:13 PDT 2012

Dear Cedric,

Thank you for your reply. We are not so experienced to write such
important plugin.  If some one will take initiative we will definitely
contribute our time as testers.

NetBeans plugins work fine, but we are Eclipse oriented and it would be
really very nice to have it in Eclipse.  If you and/or some of our
colleagues will find / develope that plugin in future  please keep
posting on dev forum or send direct e-mail to me.

Have a nice day

Nick