How to report a LibreOffice crash on Windows like a pro

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Mar 12 04:00:05 PDT 2012

Hi Jesus,

On Sat, 2012-03-10 at 21:09 +0100, Jesús Corrius wrote:
> I have made this shameful screencast (my very first one) that shows
> how to report a crash on Windows like a pro:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fppBTs215yc

	Wow - this is awesome ! :-) I learned a fair bit, *fridrich = 666 is
clearly the solution.

	What would be even sexier, is if we could link this into the bug filing
assistant for Windows - so if we have a '[ ] does it crash or hang'
selection, and people select it we can show a link to your video ?

	I guess Kate was the last one to touch the bug submission
assistant ! :-) would that be do-able ?

	All the best,

		Michael.