[REVIEW][3-5] Re: Two Python 2.x regressions in LibreOffice 3.5.1RC1

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:11:28 PDT 2012

Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> writes:

> thanks for bringing these regressions to this list; in my experience
> usually QA people aren't very fond of looking at API issues.

Thanks for committing the patches (plus handling the regression introduced
by the proposed patch in fdo#46926).

> unfortunately it's probably too late for 3.5.1 now, but 3.5.2 is just
> some weeks away.

Looks like they've just been pulled into 3-5 so looks good.

> oh, and it is great that you have patches for the bugs, and it would be
> a good idea to mention that in the mail :)

Not sure how I missed mentioning that (I know I intended to), so
thanks for looking at the bugs even without knowing patches were
included.

> could you please confirm that you contribute the patches under
> MPL/LGPLv3+ license?
>
> the best way is to send a blanket mail to this list with the license for
> all your past and future contributions to LO, add yourself to this wiki
> page and add a link to that mail in the wiki page:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

Sorry for the delay on this part, as I've been offline a bit.  I'll
cover this shortly.

-- David