[PUSHED] Bug 45563 - incorrect IMPORT of Zotero RTF, regression

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Tue Mar 13 02:09:24 PDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 09:21:42AM +0100, "Chr. Rossmanith" <ChrRossmanith at gmx.de> wrote:
> I have a reproducer doc from the person who reported the bug
> (attached to the bug together with an ODT version which is displayed
> correctly).

Thanks! I've tested this scenario a bit more and it seems \\r should be
also parsed as \par, so I added that as well, then pushed both additions
to master + your one to libreoffice-3-5.

> What is the difference between reproducer doc and test
> case?

It's the same. :) I sometimes strip down the original reproducer doc
before putting it to sw/qa/extras/rtftok/data/ if it's unnecessarily
large or contains sensitive data, but other than that, they are the
same.