Bibliography DB and DBaseIII files [was: Patch for Easy Hack 45033]

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Tue Mar 13 08:25:09 PDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 12:22:38PM +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-03-13 at 06:56 +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 03:15:10PM +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
>>> a) oddly base doesn't show the same fields that the bibliography
>>>    widget does, possibly a bug worth fixing ?

>> Cannot immediately reproduce. Which field is visible in one, but not
>> the other?

> If I use in writer tools->bibliography database and also open biblio.odb
> in "base" and click on "Tables" and then on "biblio" I get...

> in the database view from writer: Identifier, Type, Address, Annotate,
> Author, Booktitle, Chapter, Edition, Editor, Howpublish, Institutn,
> Journal, Month, Note, Number, Organizat, Pages, Publisher, School,
> Series, Title, RepType, Volume, Year, URL, Custom1, Custom2, Custom3,
> Custom4, Custom5, ISBN

> in base only: Identifier, Type, Address, Annotate, Author, Pages,
> Publisher, Title, Year, ISBN

Ah yes, can reproduce with the biblio.odb from LibO 3.5, as opposed to
the one from LibO 3.4.

In the 3.5 biblio.odb, they are only hidden from view. Right click on
any column header (title), choose "show columns" then "all". If we
want this to be the default, save that odb and commit it to git.

--
Lionel