[PUSHED] Add Switches to find-german-comments to aid in weeding false positives

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Mar 14 02:30:21 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 08:59 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> > comments. The second is --threshold (t), which suppresses any output for
> > comments that have less than [t] flagged comments. This should help with
> > false positives, since it seems that files with only 1 or 2 "German"
> > comments are usually being flagged for hexadecimal code or something
> > else entirely.

	It's a tad unclear to me why hexadecimal is flagged as German :-) I'd
prefer to grok & fix that really:

$ bin/find-german-comments cppuhelper
cppuhelper/source/unourl.cxx:264: c != 0x2F && c != 0x3A && c != 0x3D

	Still - perhaps it's some nightclub or something

	"Können Sie mir bitte sagen wo der 0x2F ist ?"

	/me 's German is of course fuzzed by a 20 year break but ...

	etc. ;-)

		Michael.