Svx..ToolBoxControl: why is StateChanged) not called?

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Wed Mar 14 04:13:46 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I am working on the 'old style' colour button to split button conversion (fdo 45671), but I encounter a problem:
The split button uses SvxColorExtToolBoxControl, which has a method StateChanged(). This method is called when a colour has been chosen from the colour palette.
However, in the case of draw table border colour, this method is not called. Why?
All other cases (including writer table border colour and calc cell border colour (patch pending), both also using SID_FRAME_LINECOLOR as SId) do call StateChanged.
Could anybody tell me why or where I should be looking for the cause?

Attached is the diff to convert the current draw border colour button to a split button - (not intended for pushing, yet).

Winfried