Patchtool

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:46:16 PDT 2012

Hi Josh, *,

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Josh Heidenreich
<josh.sickmate at gmail.com> wrote:

> For the last few days I have been working on a tool I call "patchtool".
>
> Check it out here:
> http://thejosh.info/libreoffice/patchtool/

Reinventing the wheel in a sense, as patchwork already existed - it
does basically the same thing, i.e. collects patches sent to a
mailinglist and presents them in a web UI, and listens to commands
send as reply to those patches..
http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/ (patchwork in action, although most
projects were only added to test scanning of high volume lists/testing
of the backend)

But having a rewrite is not a bad thing - I mentioned patchwork
several times in the past, but neither I nor someone else did set it
up...

So mentioning it here just for completeness sake.

ciao
Christian