[REVIEW 3-5] Confirm File Format dialog at large font sizes

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 04:10:15 PDT 2012

Hi,

In layout calculation of Confirm File Format dialog there was a
semantic error. We added values of different
dimensions. GetPosPixel(), GetSizePixel(), etc. methods returned pixel
values, but the constants we used for calculations had proportional
(AFAIK font size/8) values. The difference was not prevalent with
"normal" font sizes. The patch below fixed it for master. Please
cherry-pick to libreoffice-3-5 branch. Before/After screenshot is
attached.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=cc32ce47cef1a72a820a9475a9a2753490a019f2

Thanks,
Andras