Build failure on Windows/MSVC because of embedserv

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Mar 19 02:40:46 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 07:33 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Yes, that works, thanks. My first successfully finished Windows/MSVC build,
> now where's the champagne :) ?

	Oooh ! :-) nice work :-) the more Windows build-ers the better.

>  Oh, I see. I've already noticed this myself, and that's a good explanation
> for Voreppe's (lack of) builds. That's a rather bad bug for tinderbox builds,
> and we really could use a tinderbox watching over our commits breaking the
> MSVC build (I think I fixed 5 MSVC regressions last week at the very least).

	Yep - perhaps a re-boot-box-and-restart-build-after-4-hours of no
watchdog ping or something ? :-)

	Windows can get itself into a seriously twisted state without much
trying AFAICS.

	Anyhow - glad to see you Windows-ised :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.