fdo#42982, Working on the UNO RuntimeExceptions.

Albert Thuswaldner albert.thuswaldner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 05:49:09 PDT 2012

Hi Abeer,
I'm thuswa, the guy how couldn't help you yesterday. ;)

While looking at the diff you posted on pastbin, I've noticed that the
lines are chopped in your first part. Actually, this means that the
interesting bits are not shown...

Could you please post the diff (possible redo it to include the
chopped off bits) again this time as an attached file to your email?

I'm also CC'ing Michael Stahl, I guess he is the mentor for the
easy-hack (since he has created this one) and should be able to help
you with the specifics.

Also please note that the LO-dev list is a quite busy place and the
core devs have a lot to do, so be patient.

While you wait, you might read up on some of development guidelines,
for instance how to submit a proper patch:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Patch_Handling_Guideline

But I don't want to confuse you, at this stage I think it is
sufficient for you just to include a simple diff file.

Hope it helps,

/Albert