Questions about Bug 33773 (chart)

Rafael Dominguez venccsralph at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 19:58:50 PDT 2012

Hello, i been working on bug 33773 for a few days already,  and i got to
the point where i can display and manipulate
X Error bars, but theres a few issues i dont know how to proceed.

1.- How i should handle export/import??? It seems ODF 1.2 and below, only
support working with Y error bars,
XLS import/export code, already supports having both bars. Tested it by
exporting to xls and then importing it.

Is there any way we can add features not implemented in the ODF spec???

2.- What is the code inside chart2/source/controller/charapiwrapper for???
Backward compability with chart API???

3.- Should i push my code to a feature branch??? So other people can review
my work??

Any suggestion or code pointers is also welcome!

Thanks all