where can I load windows DLL file

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Mar 23 02:09:52 PDT 2012

> I don't open DLL files, I invoke DLL's function. for example, when LO open a
> .txt file, my program(DLL function) handle something first and then let's LO
> process continue.

OK. Then you need to look into customization of LO using some
extension and modification of the configuration so that what you say
happens. I have no idea how to do that, let's hope somebody else
follows up. You probably have a bit too optimistic view of how easy it
is going to be... be warned that you will have to read into quite a
lot of documentation, do a lot of experimentation, etc.

Can you tell *why* you want to do this, by the way? What is the
high-level goal? We might be ableto tell you better ways to achieve
the same end result. Or, in case there is some reason for your users
to want to avoid your code being called when they open a document,
tell you how easy it will be for users to circumvent your attempts...

--tml