where can I load windows DLL file

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Fri Mar 23 03:50:28 PDT 2012

> Can you tell *why* you want to do this, by the way? What is the
> high-level goal? We might be ableto tell you better ways to achieve
> the same end result. Or, in case there is some reason for your users
> to want to avoid your code being called when they open a document,
> tell you how easy it will be for users to circumvent your attempts...

The funniest way (for real hackers) would be to add your DLL to
NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs and use a DLL injection
technique. You don't even need to modify a single line of LibreOffice.

Unfortunately the protected process on Vista+ make this techinique a
lot more difficult.

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>