broken chart2_unoapi (was: Tinderbox failure, Linux-RHEL6-x86_64 at 14-with-check, MASTER, last success: 2012-03-22 05:28:28)

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Mar 23 05:17:48 PDT 2012

Hi all,

If somebody into chart and/or calc -- yes Markus, I'm looking at you :)
-- could have a look at this failure, that would be highly appreciated.
  Noel said he intends to look into this, too, but would take quite a
while and he wouldn't mind a helping hand; and I would like to see this
test go green again as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Stephan