Any JNI/UNO bridge experts around? Some assumptions about field ids are apparently not valid for Dalvik

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Mar 23 06:26:59 PDT 2012

> Firstlty, I guess I need to quickly check what that debugging output
> says with a "normal" JVM, wteher the field ids are [different or identical]

Except (pun not intended) that when running LO on Linux I can't figure
out a way to get to the code lines in question;) (line 303 in
jni_info.cxx, the if branch handling Exception and RuntimeExcpetion)
The else branch, for other compound types, gets invoked lots of times
when using some Java-based wizard. Might of course be that the
Exception/RuntimeException branch is extremely seldom invoked on
normal platforms...

--tml