Android UI app selection menu

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 12:49:50 PDT 2012

Attached is the android project  I created for integration in to the
version control repository. I asked in the android-Dev irc channel and
was told that the rest of the project would need to be hooked into the
android project i'm attaching via NDK hooks and something else.

Also I have a question as i would like to improve on the menu I already
have. Where are the icons for the respective programs found in the
source code?

Regards
Jonathan

PS: ALL PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE CONTRIBUTIONS ARE LICENSED ACCORDING TO
CURRENT PROJECT LICENSES AND ANY FUTURE LICENSES THE PROJECT MIGHT END
UP USING :)