[GBUILD] Can we get rid of recursively invoking custom targets ?

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:00:36 PDT 2012

On 20 March 2012 21:04, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 March 2012 11:17, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> wrote:
>> but please rename the CDPI variable to packimages_CDPI or expand it
>> (also, CUSTOM_images, CUSTOM_PREFERRED_FALLBACK_[12])
>
> CDPI was supposed to be custom-target-directory-packimages.
> That's not good because CD would be the same for all custom targets,
> but 3(4) letters should be enough? First two for <module> and third
> (or also fourth) for directory in module.
> It must be enough to avoid collision, we don't have so many modules.

I decided to use 4 letters and push my patches(*) because i18npool was wrong
and after --disable-dependency-tracking change in gbuild it started to fail.
We still can change the makefiles in case something is wrong or should
be done better.

Matus

(*) http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1140c380ad15648def3fc7a71d735a46ed4289d9
    http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=15bd35e4f2646ef0bba0cc24d171989c9e3ac6e4