Experiemental interactive formula editing ...

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 06:40:59 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

On 27.03.2012 17:24, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I wondered - are there any serious known issues in this anymore ?
> and/or is there any reason why it's left as an experimental feature ?

There are some small (or not small) problems:

1. Ctrl+Z doesn't work.
2. Typed keywords aren't recognized as such (try to input 'newline' or
'~' and then modify the starmath source).
3. Impossible to write statements like 'cos x' without adding a space
between 'cos' and 'x'. (Or I just don't know how to do it?)
4. Cursor position is wrong sometimes (try to input ~50 letters 'f' in
succession)
And maybe something more generic...

But all these seem fixable though.

Regards,