[PUSHED] convert tools/table.hxx usage in to std::map in ScChartPosition class in SC module

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:27:21 PDT 2012

Hi Noel,

pushed after all (phew!) :) Added some corrections in the subsequent
commits - see the git log.

But I wonder why in the following code... (chartpos.cxx:548)

             RowMap::const_iterator pPosIter = pCol2->begin();
             if ( pPosIter != pCol2->end() )
             {
                 if ( nRowAdd )
                 {
                     ppColHeader[ nCol ] = pPosIter->second;     //
eigenstaendig
                     ++pPosIter;
                 }
                 else
                     ppColHeader[ nCol ] = pPosIter->second ?
                         new ScAddress( *pPosIter->second ) : NULL;
             }

...pPosIter is not incremented in the else branch. I know - that logic
was here before the conversion to std::map. But it looks weird...

Anyway, thank you for this work!

Ivan