Post download check fail in oowintool line 290

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Wed Mar 28 13:30:00 PDT 2012

Hi all,

after getting configure to work, I run
/opt/lo/bin/make fetch
It got a lot of files, but post download checks failed with error
Copying /cygdrive/C/Program Files/Common Files/Merge
Modules/Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86.msm to ./external/msm90
copy failed: No such file or directory at ./oowintool line 290.
post_download: error: oowintool failed to copy merge modules

I have a German XP and there is not such folder 'Program Files/Common
Files/Merge Modules/' but I have got a folder 'C:\Programme\Gemeinsame
Dateien\Merge Modules' and there I see the file Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86.msm

But why does it try to copy the files at all? I had put them already
into external/msm90 as README_msm90.txt in that folder tells me to do.

Kind regards
Regina