Build breaks, likely somewhere in linking

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri Mar 30 01:54:11 PDT 2012

>        Quite possibly either the gcc generation of these, or the concatenation
> of them is not as robust as it could be

Yeah, I used to see lots of these screwed up .d files, too. (Either
oddly truncated, or looking as if several simultaneous processes had
written to the same .d file.) Never understood the root cause. For
some reason I have not been seeing them lately, that could be because
I am now using our own make 3.82, or because I don't really build that
often on Windows any more. Or then I have just been lucky.

--tml