feature/gbuild_conversions is finished

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue May 1 00:13:13 PDT 2012

Hi all,

the branch feature/gbuild_conversions converts modules connectivity and
reportbuilder to gbuild. connectivity was mostly done by Peter Foley,
with me doing a couple of remaining things (mozilla and postgresql
drivers, configuration, etc.). It contains quite a lot of
platform-specific stuff or stuff that is only built under special
conditions. I have done a lot of builds with various configurations on
Linux and MinGW and Matus fixed a couple of issues on Windows, but I
would still like if people tried it on their machines with their
configurations.

This also adds 6 more modules to tail_build (and allows for more in the
near future--connectivity was a big blocker there :-)

I am going to let it gather dust (and additional fixes :-) for 2-3 weeks
and then push it to master.

D.