Cell Value xlsx import test

Daniel Bankston daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:25:46 PDT 2012

On 04/29/2012 09:02 PM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Hey Daniel,
>
>> So I don't need to add more test cases to the spreadsheet and csv?
>>
> No that is fine for the beginning. The idea is that we add more test
> cases if we see corner cases in the code. Then we should add a test
> case before we refactor that part of the code. I think with the cell
> import covered by a test you can finally work on moving the xlsx cell
> import from uno calls to direct calls.
>
>> Also, I noticed that ScFiltersTest::testSharedFormulaXLSX() in
>> sc/qa/unit/subsequent_filters-test.cxx looks like it may be missing
>> xDocSh->DoClose() at the end.  Since you've pushed to the master, this would
>> be after line 680.  I would have made the change myself, but I didn't know
>> if it was appropriate.
>>
> Good catch. Pushed a fix to master.
>
> Regards,
> Markus

Hi, Markus and Kohei,

I understand that I am now to work on the xlsx cell value import.  After
this week, I will be finished with my school finals, and my plan is to
delve into the project full time starting next Monday.  I know we've
just started, but do you feel that I am on schedule, behind schedule, or
what?  I appreciate your patience with me as I have finished up the
semester.

Respectfully,
Daniel Bankston