May I ask questions ? [WAS: On SSL library support]

Enrico Weigelt enrico.weigelt at vnc.biz
Fri May 4 09:43:43 PDT 2012

> The point is, they are not relevant for LibreOffice's goals. In
> fact, since you're distracting other contributors from LibreOffice
> goals, they are in practice against LibreOffice goals, so it may
> happen that ignoring you will be achieved by technical means,

Ah, you wanna ban me from the list, just because I ask questions
that matter to me, instead of playing the coding monkey for you
on issues that dont matter to me ?

Fine that we have made that clear now.

cu
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Enrico Weigelt
VNC - Virtual Network Consult GmbH
Head Of Development

Äußere Bayreuther Str. 55, D - 90409 Nürnberg
Tel: +49 911 72303-30
Fax: +49 911 72303-50

enrico.weigelt at vnc.biz; www.vnc.de